Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Rituals of Love

There are many rituals i practice throughout the day whether or not i notice them. The most important ritual i preform is my nightly calls with my boyfriend. For you to understand this rituals importance to me you must first understand my man's importance to me. His name is Ocean, and i can honestly say i have never loved anyone as much as this totally ridiculous, completely beef-headed yet amazing man. Ocean has certain qualities that i wont get into due to how i doubt you are intrigued to read about a mushy love story, but these qualities truly captured my soul. We have been together for a year and half now and since dating we haven't spent much time apart, til now. Montana and Alaska are, sadly enough, quite far away from each other. Long distance relationships are something that i never thought i would be participating in. And now, here i am calling my man every night before i go to bed. This is a ritual of love.

                                                                           (Ocean)

No comments:

Post a Comment